By : ndvlaw | Category : Uncategorized | Comments Off on Local and International Taxation
8th Apr 2013
We offer legal advice in all areas of local and international taxation. We have an excellent support staff of Certified Public Accountants and paralegals that will assist our lawyers in different spheres of taxation. Among the diverse activities of this practice are the following:
• Rendering legal advice and representing clients in all aspects of taxation, including income taxation, percentage tax, customs duties and taxation, value-added tax, estate and donor’s taxes, minimization and avoidance of the impact of international double taxation
• Planning and creation of entities or corporate structures designed to optimize the incidence and impact of taxation upon the client’s business
• Represent the client in all incidences requiring legal representation before the Bureau of Internal Revenue, Commissioner of Customs, Court of Tax Appeals, and the regular and appellate courts
• Render opinions and advice concerning the impact of taxation or the minimization thereof, with regard to particular transactions, contracts, dealings and arrangements with local and foreign entities.
• Protest of tax assessments and representation of the client in informal and formal conferences with the Bureau of Internal Revenue
• Depending upon the requirements of the client and the nature of the business or transaction, a typical team is composed of lawyers experienced in corporate finance, taxation, labor, certified public accountants and financial auditors. At NDV Law, our primary objective is to maximize after-tax income of our clients.
Let us help you. For further inquiries, you may seek legal assistance by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
Nicolas & De Vega Law Offices is a full service law firm in the Philippines. You may visit us at the 16th Flr., Suite 1607 AIC Burgundy Empire Tower, ADB Ave., Ortigas Center, 1605 Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines. You may also call us at +632 4706126, +632 4706130, +632 4016392.