8th Apr 2013
NDV Law is a duly authorized resident representative accredited by the Philippine Intellectual Property Office (IPO). Through the combined experience and legal expertise of the lawyers, the firm boasts of an exceptional intellectual property law practice not only locally but also in the international sphere. The lawyers of the firm have handled the registration, prosecution, and maintenance of a countless number of marks for local and foreign individuals and multinational corporations. The firm also handles the registration, prosecution and maintenance of patents, industrial designs, and utility models.
Under this practice area, our firm offers the following legal services:
1. Filing of applications, prosecution, maintenance and registration of trademarks, patents, industrial designs and utility models with the Intellectual Property Office (IPO)
2. Copyright deposit and protection
3. Entering the national phase under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT)
4. Maintenance of trademarks, patents, industrial designs and utility models in the registry of the IPO through periodic filing of declarations of actual use, maintenance affidavits and other documents which may be required by the IPO
5. Registration of food, cosmetics and drugs with Food and Drugs Administration (FDA)
6. Securing License to Operate (LTO) for pharmaceutical companies, suppliers, manufacturers, exporters, importers, distributors and retailers
7. Legal representation in Opposition and Cancellation actions with the IPO, patent, trademark and copyright infringement cases, unfair competition and other violations of the Intellectual Property Code which may be filed by or against the client with the regular courts and the Intellectual Property Office
8. Registration of Technology Transfer Agreements, product and service licensing
9. Enforcement of Intellectual Property rights, including availment of extraordinary remedies of Injunction, Mandamus among others
10. Legal advice and legal representation in civil, criminal, and administrative cases which may be filed in relation to a violation of the Intellectual Property Code
Let us help you. For further inquiries, you may seek legal assistance by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nicolas & De Vega Law Offices is a full service law firm in the Philippines. You may visit us at the 16th Flr., Suite 1607 AIC Burgundy Empire Tower, ADB Ave., Ortigas Center, 1605 Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines. You may also call us at +632 4706126, +632 4706130, +632 4016392.