By : ndvlaw | Category : Uncategorized | Comments Off
8th Apr 2013
We offer a specialized range of legal services to meet the diverse needs of our clients from small businesses to large multinational corporations.
We proffer comprehensive legal advice to corporate clients on all aspects of their business, ranging from choosing the best vehicle to start a business, registration, initial public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, dealing with employment policies, unions and other labor concerns, rendering advice on reducing the impact of taxation, to choosing the best way to dissolve or terminate the client’s business. We advise clients on a broad and comprehensive range of corporate services such as:
• Local and International Taxation
• Customs duties and other government impositions on imports and exports
• Capital Restructuring and finance
• Negotiation, drafting and review of contracts and commercial agreements
• Registration and formation of business entities, general corporate services, maintenance and filing of regular reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission and other government bodies
• International Business and Tax Structuring
• Due Diligence and Legal Audit
• Registration of sole proprietorships with the Department of Trade & Industry (DTI)
• Incorporation and Registration of corporations, partnerships and non-stock corporations with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC)
• Registration with the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
• Business or Mayor’s Permit
• Tax Audit and Tax Compliance with governmental regulations
• Licensing, franchising, registration, prosecution and maintenance of corporate trademarks and trade names
• Corporate and commercial litigation, corporate intellectual property enforcement actions
• Legal advice and assistance on cross-border and international transactions, including tax and customs advice.
• Assistance on mergers and acquisitions and other forms of corporate reorganizations.
• Comprehensive labor and employment management assistance, from drafting and review of employment contracts, to negotiation of collective bargaining agreements with employee unions.
• Dissolution, receivership, bankruptcy and corporate rehabilitation
We believe that Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) play huge roles in building the local economy. In this regard, we assist the SMEs in all their business needs from starting their business to ensuring that they comply with existing law, including the registration of Barangay Micro-Business Enterprises (BMBE).
Let us help you. For further inquiries, you may seek legal assistance by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nicolas & De Vega Law Offices is a full service law firm in the Philippines. You may visit us at the 16th Flr., Suite 1607 AIC Burgundy Empire Tower, ADB Ave., Ortigas Center, 1605 Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines. You may also call us at +632 4706126, +632 4706130, +632 4016392.